Sunday, December 17, 2006

Song in my head

Yesterday I woke up with a tune in my head. Not MY tune, some one else's tune. One of those days. I just couldn't get it out of my head no matter what. In the shower, it was there. Breakfast, the same. We went for a walk and I was grooving to it (hopefully no one knew it). I played my Christmas music station on the computer through Pandora. Once the music stopped or I walked away from the computer, it came back. I was whistling it off and on all day. I don't even really know the words.

It's not like it's a bad tune. I actually rather like it. I could have been worse. Could have been Feliz Navidad. It could have been Gilligan's Island. Thankfully it wasn't.

Does this ever happen to you?

What was my song for the day yesterday? Van Morrison's Moondance. Don't ask me why.