Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Saddleback Worship Conference


I am looking forward to attending my third worship conference at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, CA. I can't believe it will be my third time going. I originally did not make plans to attend this year because I just went last year. But once I found out my buddies from Akron were going, I decided it was too hard passing up hanging out with them again.

I am leaving RDU Friday morning at 6:00AM. Day one is a personal day, looking forward to visiting with my cousin. I hope to update this blog with my experiences as I attend several services in Orange County and Los Angeles churches over the weekend. Follow me here, on Facebook, Youtube, and of course on Twitter as I constantly update my status with the events and workshops I hope to attend.

If you do anything in church music, either as a staffer at a church or as a volunteer, at a small church or a large church, this is a great conference and I hope you can attend it some time!

This conference looks to be well-connected with my buddy Rich Kirkpatrick already setting up the official worship conference blog. The conference site is here, the macro schedule here, and you can download the individual workshops we have to choose from here.