Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Where to Eat? LV Day 2

I know, I'm behind on my posts. As I have mentioned, my internet options are very limited. It is so unbelievable, and ironic, even, that the one place where the greatest concentration of tech minds are gathered, internet is scarce or unavailable all together. But don't get me started. I'm paying $10.99 for a 24 hour internet connection right now so I'm squeezing in all I can. We leave for home tomorrow, my internet runs out in about an hour, so I'm going to try to get this post off before I run out of time!

We flew in on Saturday night, technically that was day 1. Sunday was our first full day, however, so day 2 was Tuesday and here are some pictures and commentary of places we went, ate, and explored. Janet's probably right, people like pictures, so here are some pictures...

Where we ate Monday night.


A picture of something, not sure what, on the strip.


Inside the Venetian.


DB and Neil waiting for a romantic gondola ride.


Yeah right, notice the price!


Good ensemble--nice gig! playing to....


....these people. Notice the sky on the ceiling.


Rafael would be proud!